It was a beautiful, foggy morning out here in Washington DC, made even more beautiful by the fact that it’s Friday.
- You can still pine about the loss of Domino over at Decor8.
- Neat project pillow project using the awesome pear-patterned Orla Kiely For Target tablecloth. So cute! Maybe I’ll steal this for our living room. Via Design Sponge.
- DC Foodies announces a new feature: Foodie To Do Lists, a roundup of food-related events in DC.
- In love with this idea on how to spruce up a damaged ceiling with billows of cloth. But I don’t think I’m quite artistic enough to make this work in the same way. Via Apartment Therapy DC.
- Martha Stewart’s Cooking School has been nominated for a James Beard Award! Via, Martha Moments.