It’s Friday, and it’s pouring in the nation’s capitol. Well, April showers lead to May flowers, right?
- In town for the cherry blossom festival? Best Bites serves up a cherry blossom restaurant guide.
- I want to try Hello Cupcake’s cherry blossom cupcake.
- Elsewares, the uber-cool art and design store, showcases new products for the kitchen. My favorite? The salt and pepper shakers adorned with their chemical equations.
- Apartment Therapy DC has excellent dress form eye candy.
- The District Domestic has an interview with Chef John Therres of DC’s M Bar. His favorite kitchen gadget? The Kitchen Aid Mixer! So true!
- I am in love with the folk art paper products from Night Owl Paper Goods. Via Design Sponge.
- It’s cure time over at Apartment Therapy. This week they have tips on landing strips.