Good Friday Modern Domestic Readers! I think it’s finally spring in DC. Thank goodness – it took long enough!
- Usually I like the Open House Blog’s “Splurg vs. Steal” entries. But I totally disagreed with their latest entry – I don’t think the West Elm Parson’s desk is that much of a splurge, and I definitely don’t think that crappy Ikea desk is much of a substitute!
- More cheap (*ahem* affordable) booze from DC Foodies. This time it’s Two-Buck-Chuck-White Zin. Um, that seriously is drinkable? I’m skeptical, yet intrigued.
- Granville Moore’s chef is a possible Next Food Network Star. Go DC!
- Tanya’s making delicious macarons over at Take the Cannoli.
- The New York Times examines how design will react to the recession.